0-3 years of experience
We are looking for a junior business designer
We are looking for gamechangers, catalysts who bring business and design capabilities and help us and our clients grow to the unimaginable and unthinkable. It would be awesome if you want to be part of our team to continue our journey.
You are passionate about innovation and design. You always want to go for the extra mile and think in opportunities. You really want to make impact for your customers and colleagues. You are eager to reflect and learn, to make yourself and BMI• grow. You want to understand why things are done the way they are.
If you recognize yourself in the above, that’s great!
Let’s make it happen!
You want to make “it” happen for your clients – especially when it comes to strategy and innovation. You love working with big organizations like Heineken, T-Mobile, and Microsoft, you always aim to help them add value for their customers today and in the future. At your core you believe that magic can be made when you pair kick ass business model options with incredible technologies and human-centered designs. At the same time, you’re always the one who challenges your clients (and friends) to validate their assumptions and prototype their ideas before falling in love with them. Most of all, you do not believe in huge business plans and jargon-filled reports. You’d rather just do it!
You simply love to create value together with our team and customers.
Get ready to…
- Analyze the business of our clients: the company, the market, the context, and their customers.
- Understand our clients’ strategic objectives and help them to determine their short and long-term objectives.
- Come up with new breakthrough business models.
- Design experiments to test and de-risk critical business model assumptions.
- Facilitate design sprints for our clients, together with your colleagues.
You want to bring the best of yourself
- You’re a sharp, curious, and critical thinker.
- You’re a humble, eager to learn and energetic individual.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a role related to innovation, strategy, business design, service design, venture building, or comparable.
- You have experience in co-facilitating workshops.
- Working in (small) teams is your natural environment.
- You’re not afraid to take on responsibilities.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
- You’re based in the Netherlands.
Take a look at Jan- Maarten his profile to understand who we are looking for.
What’s in it for you
At BMI you’re in charge of your own agenda. Want to do a workout before heading to the Creative Village? Start early so you can enjoy the sunshine in the afternoon? No problem. Shape your week in a way that enables you to shine the brightest.
We offer you a team with smart and fun people. We do not like blah blah, we just want to create impact. For this job you will be based in our vibrant Creative Village in Amsterdam.
You’ll receive a laptop and phone, a competitive salary, fun activities, 25 days to spend on holidays, and a yearly trip with the team to an awesome (international) location. To keep improving yourself on a personal and professional level, we’re offering a development program that guides you to your goals in a structured way,
BMI is global well-known strategy and innovation company and since the start back in 2010 a pioneer in melting the concept of business design. We have our own proven and award-winning method in design, which we successfully implemented when innovating with global clients such as Toyota, IKEA, NEC, Microsoft, Cisco, HEINEKEN, Audi, and more. Together with our clients we’re on the search for the edge of innovation, where positive impact on people, planet and business are at the core.
Does this sound like your dream job?
Create a short video pitch (max. 2 minutes) in which you explain why you are the right person for the job.
Send your video and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will plan the first interviews based on the videos. We can’t wait!
Want to know more first? Just give us a call on 020 5050600 and ask for Moniek.