Workshop Visualizing Change by David Sibbet (Amsterdam)
On May 24 2016, the father of graphic facilitation and visual facilitation, David Sibbet, President of The Grove Consultants International in San Francisco, will be joined by his colleague Gisela Wendling, Grove Director of Global Learning, to deliver a 1-day workshop in Amsterdam. During the workshop you will be working with new tools to facilitate change processes in a visual way. Participants will receive David’s latest book Visual Leaders. A unique opportunity to meet David Sibbet and Gisela Wendling in person and deepen your visual facilitation skills.
New Tools for Visioning, Management & Organization Change
This 1-day hands-on and intensive workshop is aimed at facilitators, change managers and consultants seeking to deepen their skills in designing and leading organization change processes. Participants are invited to bring a process consultation challenge to the workshop. During the workshop you will work on your visual leadership, learning a visual Respectful Engagement framework for types of change consulting, seven essential tools that apply to each, exercise your own visual IQ and discover new power tools for visual leaders, such as metaphors and models, graphic templates, decision rooms, roadmaps, visual plans, graphic storymaps and platforms for virtual visualisation. During the day, Business Models Inc. will explain how these tools can be used in strategy and innovation processes.
- Explore your change challenge with colleagues
- Learn a Respectful Engagement framework for understanding the type of consulting you are offering.
- Understand seven essential tools for visual leadership.
- Practice sketch noting and practices for increasing one’s own visual literacy.
- Learn ways to visualize process designs and use large storymap murals to keep people focused and confident during large-scale change.
- Match your process challenges with visual strategies to support your intended outcomes of change.
Workshop by David Sibbet and Gisela Wendling – The Grove Consultants International
David Sibbet, founder of The Grove, and Gisela Wendling Ph.D., Director of Global Learning, will lead this workshop. David brings 40 years of practitioner experience with complex processes in public, community and organizational settings. He is considered a leader in the field of visual facilitation. Gisela builds on her 20 years of practice and research with organization development, transformational learning and change, and deep dialogue. The Grove is based in San Francisco and is a hub to global network of other visual practitioners. David is author of best-selling Visual Leadership Series, including Visual Meetings (Dutch version), Visual Teams and Visual Leaders. Gisela and he lead change projects for corporations, government, non-profits, schools and professional associations throughout the world.
- Date & location: May 24th, 2016, from 9.00 AM – 5 PM at the office of Business Models Inc. in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Price: 795,- Euro, including book, materials, digital copies, markers and catering during the day, excluding VAT. Excluding travel and accommodation (f.e. close to our office: Jaz Hotel For 10% discount, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Business Models Inc.).
- Language & no. of participants: the workshop will be delivered in English. Maximum no. of participants is 25. Level: intermediate – participants already work in a visual way of have joined our earlier workshop Visual Meetings, based on David’s thought leadership.
- SIGN UP or more information: send an e-mail to Moniek@businessmodelsinc.com
- Organizer: Business Models Inc.
- Venue: Business Models Inc. Office
- City: Amsterdam
- Country: The Netherlands
As International Strategy & Business Designers, we are delighted to be hosting our Visual Meetings & Facilitation Workshop in San...MORE INFO
On May 24th, we’re running a Masterclass – Strategy and Innovation For Directors – in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Masterclass will...MORE INFO