MASTERCLASS VALUE PROPOSITION DESIGN (SAN FRANCISCO)
As International Strategy & Business Designers, we are delighted to be hosting our Value Proposition Design Masterclass in San Francisco!
On Nov 16, Justin Lokitz and Maaike Doyer of Business Models Inc. San Francisco will deliver a 1-day masterclass Value Proposition Design, based on the new book of Alex Osterwalder and the method of Business Models Inc. The Value Proposition is one of the most fundamental building blocks in the Business Model Canvas, and also one of the most complex. However, great Value Proposition Design leads to great business success. With this Value Proposition Design masterclass you get templates, tools and exercises to really start working with it in a simple way.
Design, test and deliver what customers really want
Value Proposition Design will help you successfully design, test and deliver what customers want. It helps you systematically understand customers and enables you to organize information about customers in a simple way. As a result you will more effectively design value propositions and profitable business models that directly target your customers’ most pressing and important jobs, pains and gains. The tool equips your team with a shared language to overcome ‘Blah, Blah, Blah’, conduct more strategic conversations and get aligned. It avoids waiting time with ideas that don’t work and helps you test the most important hypotheses and assumptions in order to reduce the risk of failure.
The next step in Business Modeling
The Value Proposition Canvas makes value propositions visible and tangible and thus easier to discuss and manage. It perfectly integrates with the Business Model Canvas, the Vision Map and the Context Map, other visual tools we use for Business Model Innovation. Together they shape the foundation of a suite of business tools for strategy and innovation.
Introduction to Value Proposition Design
- The next step in Business Modeling – The Value Proposition Canvas within the Business Model Innovation Process
- Death of business plans: towards pivoting your business model
- Why Value Proposition Design matters: beyond product innovation and customer segments
- Think as a designer: new tools, skills and mindset
Getting started: Problem-Solution Fit
- How to create products & services customers really want
- Value Proposition Canvas: designing Customer Profile
- Discover the Customer’s Job-to-get-Done: defining pains & gains
- What is the job you get done for yourcustomer?
Continue: Product-Market Fit
- Value Proposition Canvas: designing the Value Map, pain relievers, gain creators
- Design and prototype different Value Maps for your organization
- 6 ways to innovate your from Customer Profile
- Value Proposition Design in practice: case studies from our international practice
Prototyping & Testing
- Prototype your idea: minimal viable products, product box
- Testing prototypes, how to test and what to test
- Business Model Fit
- Startup Experiment: reinvent yourself constantly
Book Value Proposition Design for each participant
This masterclass is based on the method of Business Models Inc. and the book Value Proposition Design, the sequel of the worldwide bestseller Business Model Generation written by Alex Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur. Value Proposition Design is already a top seller in Customer Relations Books on Amazon.com. All participants receive a copy of the book.
Who will attend?
This masterclass is designed for anyone who wants to use business modeling and value proposition design in his or her organization and make strategy, innovation and business development understandable and visual, f.e. (commercial) directors, strategists, (innovation) managers, business developers, consultants, sales managers and marketers.
More information & Registration
- Date: November 16, 2017, from 9 AM-5 PM.
- Location: San Francisco
- Price: $750 – including workshop materials, book, and catering.
- Contact us for more information:email@example.com
- Organizer: by Business Models Inc
- City: San Francisco
- Country: United States
As International Strategy & Business Designers, we are delighted to be hosting our Visual Meetings & Facilitation Workshop in San...MORE INFO
On May 24th, we’re running a Masterclass – Strategy and Innovation For Directors – in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Masterclass will...MORE INFO